OUR SERVICE / WORKING DOGS AT WORK Every litter of ours have some service dog candidates. Reserve your next service dog puppy by placing your deposit on an upcoming or planned litter of your choice. Our professional service dog trainer of 19 years can help you choose your next service puppy by performing the Aptitude / Temperament / Personality testing at 7 weeks old (49th. day). She can help you to train your own puppy for service work 1 day per week or bi-weekly to become a Service Dog. She does Florida Home visits.
PRINCETIN POODLES SERVICE / WORKING DOGS
PRINCETIN POODLES are great prospects for Search and Rescue, Therapy dogs, Herding,
Tracking, and Service Assistance Dogs! Here are the fields our dogs are currently working in:
Service/Assistance Dogs: Service dogs are trained to assist people with disabilities. There
are many types of Service Dogs, so here are just a handful of them:
* Guide Dogs: Assist the seeing impaired and act as their eyes in different situations.
* Mobility Dogs: Assist people with Mobility Impairments, by picking dropped objects up, opening and closing doors, and many more
tasks to assist their disabled handler.
* Hearing Dogs: Alert to specific sounds around the house or out in public. They can alert to fire alarms, door bells or their handlers name being called.
* Psychiatric Service Dogs: Can assist with many different Mental Health Disabilities here are a few: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
"PTSD", Panic and Anxiety Disorders.
* Seizure Alert Dogs: Can alert to seizures before the medical attacks happen.
* Seizure Response Dogs: Can respond after or during a seizure by getting help, calling 911, and many more responses.
* Diabetic Alert Dogs: Can alert to Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics Highs and Lows.
* Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and many more Mental Health Disabilities.