PRINCETIN POODLES SERVICE / WORKING DOGS
PRINCETIN POODLES are great prospects for Search and Rescue, Therapy dogs, Herding,
Tracking, and Service Assistance Dogs! Here are the fields our dogs are currently working in:
Service/Assistance Dogs: Service dogs are trained to assist people with disabilities. There
are many types of Service Dogs, so here are just a handful of them:
* Guide Dogs: Assist the seeing impaired and act as their eyes in different situations.
* Mobility Dogs: Assist people with Mobility Impairments, by picking dropped objects up, opening and closing doors, and many more
tasks to assist their disabled handler.
* Hearing Dogs: Alert to specific sounds around the house or out in public. They can alert to fire alarms, door bells or their handlers name being called.
* Psychiatric Service Dogs: Can assist with many different Mental Health Disabilities here are a few: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
"PTSD", Panic and Anxiety Disorders.
* Seizure Alert Dogs: Can alert to seizures before the medical attacks happen.
* Seizure Response Dogs: Can respond after or during a seizure by getting help, calling 911, and many more responses.
* Diabetic Alert Dogs: Can alert to Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics Highs and Lows.
* Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and many more Mental Health Disabilities.