Princetin Poodles LLC breeds Standard Poodles exclusively located in South West Florida. We, and our "Guardian Homes" have litters available early spring, summer and sometimes fall each year. - our solid colors are: darkest reds, inky blacks, ice whites, apricot, creams and some silvers. Also full body brindle, full body sable, brindle & white, Sable & white.
Check out the VIDEO'S page to see puppies in motion by clicking on the above tab, VIDEOS
Remember when you're looking for that perfect puppy, you may need to wait for a litter to be born. Reputable and careful breeders do not have puppies available all the time and a good puppy is well worth the wait. If you are willing to settle for just any puppy, that is exactly what you will get, just any puppy.
* * *Raising EXQUSITE Puppies* * *
PRINCETIN POODLES is located on acreage in beautiful south west Florida, surrounded by orange groves that blossom frequently. Our poodles are raised as part of our family to become part of yours. A poodle is a wonderful family dog. They love to take long walks and love to swim. Hours of research and dedication to breeding healthy puppies, as well as a gorgeous specimen of the breed standard went into the breeding of the gorgeous poodles. We produce AKC Registered Poodle Puppies from Multi-Champion bloodlines. They have great coats, dark pigment, dark points and outstanding conformation. Our pups are whelped and raised in our home with lots of love, socialization, raised with other animals, and handled daily. We are not a puppy mill or backyard breeder. We breed for health, temperament, disposition, conformation, intelligence, type and beauty. Our pups are well suited for pet, show, obedience, rally, agility, therapy, hunting; also candidates for herding, tracking, working dogs and have many of our dogs doing SERVICE DOG WORK as well! Tails are "show" docked and only take off 1/3 of the tail, and dewclaws (root & nail) are removed at 3 days old. For "NATURAL" tail preference, Deposits welcome for your said puppy. Temperament / Puppy Aptitude Testing and personality testing performed at 7 weeks of age to determine best home placement by our professional trainer / teacher of 19 years in Service Dog Training and 30 years in police dog training, behaviorist and obedience trainer.
We have an indoor grooming facility with A/C and heat. In addition to that, a large "open" pole barn (roof overhead) to prevent direct sunlight and rain which provides a spacious exercising area for proper development and growth as much needed. This allows Mothers a lot of space, in a comfortable environment to teach her babies how to play and scold them when they are wrong just as you would your child. Puppies are put out enough hours per day for adequate exercise, then brought back inside. Our puppies are whelped and raised inside our home.
We breed solids and brindle-colors, and breed some of the finest dark reds around from the older "MAJESTIC" lines and "PALMARE" lines. Our solid color breeding are dark red, inky black, brown, apricot and creams, whites and some silvers. Our multi-color breeding are full body brindle, full body sable, brindle & white and sable and white and phantom. We do not sell our puppies to just anyone who wants one. We screen everyone and to try to match the puppy with his new home to ensure the puppy has a "forever" loving home and does not end up having to be re-homed or end up in a shelter. Our poodles are highly intelligent, very athletic, high achievers, some laid back, some medium to higher energy. They love to cuddle and spend time with their family and need their people around. A poodle is an inside dog. If you intend to have an outside dog, then a poodle IS NOT FOR YOU! Poodles are non-shed, hypoallergenic and do not have an odor. They require frequent brushing and grooming every 4 to 6 weeks. Puppies sold with "Limited" AKC Registration (pet homes only - no breeding rights) OR "Full" AKC Registration to approved show homes.
Darkest REDS ~ Various SOLID Colors
Full Body BRINDLES ~ Full Body SABLES ~ Brindle/White Parti's
* * * Some of our Breeding/Show dogs live in our "Approved Guardian Homes" * * *
We are so great-ful for our Guardian families and co-owner homes. Everyone gets the love & affection they need & deserve. They live in our homes & sleep in our bedrooms. We get to add dogs to our breeding program that we otherwise would not be able to consider. This assures diversity we may otherwise miss out on.
OUR BABIES SELL FAST, SO DON'T MISS OUT!!
To "Reserve" your puppy, contact us, and we will place you on our RESERVATION / DEPOSIT LIST. We need your name, phone number, gender and color desired. When pregnancy is confirmed at about 4 to 5 weeks into gestation, we will be accepting DEPOSITS OF $500.00 DOWN that is required to "hold" your baby. You may choose your "PICK" according to the "date" of your deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, but transferable to the next litter, towards the purchase price of the puppy. You have the option to place your DEPOSIT before pregnancy is confirmed as well. Scroll down for more information about the Reservation / Deposit list. Click on SALES INFORMATION upper tab for more information. All puppies sold with "Limited" AKC Registration (pet homes only ~ spay / neuter Contract) OR "Full" AKC Registration, only to approved show homes.
When you purchase a PRINCETIN POODLES puppy, you will receive the following
* Congenital Health Guarantee
* Parents are Fully Genetically Health Tested (VERIFIABLE ON OFFA ) Hips / Elbows / Patellas / Cerf/Caer (eyes) / Cardiac (heart) / Thyroid / Dna'd - DM - neWs - vWD / Dentition / Chic #
* Vet Recommended & Vet Referrals
* Florida State Veterinary Health Certificate issued by our Veterinarian
* Vaccination Record (6 & 8 weeks old 5 way puppy shots)
* Vet puppy wellness physical exam by our veterinarian (patella, hips, eyes, ears, heart, weight, temperature, fecal, shots)
* Puppies 90% Crate trained and started on pottying outdoors at 6 weeks old
* Sire & Dam's pedigree and pictures are located on our website to view
* AKC Registration
* Breed specific information located on our website on the PRE-PURCHASE SUPPLIES page
* Puppy packet (free samples of heart worm and flea products with coupons from vet, when available
* Martingale collar to fit by 14-16 weeks of age - through adulthood
* Puppy Nyla Bone and/or a toy
* Puppy will go home groomed and will have been groomed a few times prior to 8 weeks of age
* Current starter puppy food, now feeding 4health puppy (lamb) Purchased at Tractor Supply Company (TSC)
* Tails are docked at show length taking off 1/3 of the tail and dew-claws are removed (root & nail at 3 days old)
* Temperament Puppy Aptitude Tested at 7 weeks old, on the 49th. day by VOLHARD and ABO ~ also PERSONALITY Testing by our professional trainer
* A well socialized puppy that is handled daily by our family and grandchildren
* Puppies are exposed to the many elements of nature such as: surrounding cattle, horses, goats, automobiles (separate from puppy area, but in view) flags, bicycle, stroller, large balls, tunnel, wobble board, play gym & different textures. They are pretty much "bomb proof."
* Wormed with Pyrantel Pamoate & Fenbendazole (as a a preventative)
* Given Marque at 7 weeks old and 8 weeks old (for new change of environment to their new home)
* We encourage puppy buyers to read and print out the whole page, PRE-PURCHASE SUPPLIES.
* A "LIFETIME" OF HELP AND SUPPORT by email or phone - we do not text.
VIEWING ~ PICK UP ~ GROUND TRANSPORTATION
* Viewing of puppies permitted only after 6 weeks of age. Be prepared to wear a hospital gown, booties over your shoes, Lysol sprayed and hand sanitizer on hands and arms prior to viewing our precious babies. Puppies need 4 sets of shots by the time they reach 14 to 16 weeks of age, or they are NOT FULLY COVERED from many diseases that can kill! We, at Princetin Poodles LLC, take these extra precautions as you must do at your home until your puppy has had all 4 shots.
* Pick up date between 8 to 9 weeks old. If you want us to "hold" your puppy after 9 weeks of age, there will be a $20.00/day boarding fee. Balance must be paid in full if you cannot pick up by 8 to 9 weeks.
Located in beautiful South West Florida